Buffelen Woodworking has taken a century of door experience and the latest technology and combined the two in order to build a high performance interior or exterior door unit that meets or exceeds the customer’s requirements and expectations.
The Buffelen high performance door unit can be built around standard catalog designs, rated products, custom designs, architectural creations, historic replications and commercial projects.
Buffelen’s door unit fabrication team can build your door unit using a wide variety of wood species and components.
Door Unit Components
- Solid specie match door and machined frame.
- Arch and Radius capabilities
- Interior double rabbeted jambs
- Exterior single kerf jambs
- Units assembled with screw fasteners
- All frame joints sealed
- Wood Astragals
- Q Lon extended reach weather strip
- Endura door sweeps
- Custom jambs available
Impact and Design Pressure Rated Units
- Approval ratings from Florida, Miami-Dade and Texas
- Solid wood frames
- Assembled with screw fasteners
- Stainless steel stiffeners and ball bearing hinges
- Square hinge prep for square hinges
- Square latch & strike prep
- Wood Astragal with Q Lon
- Endura High Dam Z series bronze sill
- Endura door sweep
- Double bore option
- HOPPE HLS 9000 multipoint hardware option
- Endura’s W&F Trillenium multipoint hardware option
As you can see Buffelen builds every unit to the same high standards and provides you with a complete interior and exterior house package program for the custom home market.
Buffelen wood doors are available in a wide variety of species that give the custom home the look and feel of real wood, America’s renewable resource.
Crating and Shipping Options:
- Buffelen set up unit program:
- The unit is completely assembled except for the exterior casing
- The unit is crated with brick mould and mull covers included when applicable
- If there are enough units to qualify for our 6' nose load program then the unit will not be individually crated
- Buffelen KD program
- The unit will be factory assembled to insure correct fit
- The unit will be disassembled and crated
- The unit will arrive for customer assembly with all parts included in the crate.